At Coastal Pacific Law we are passionate about our community. We regularly volunteer our money and time to multiple organizations. We believe that our community must be cared for and if we are lucky enough to own a business that it should be used to uplift children, the environment and animals. We have listed the websites of some of the organizations below that we care about so check them out.
- 8 West Organization – Was established in 2015 as a sustainable solution for ending youth homelessness in San Diego. They provide a 6 – 18 month job program designed to give homeless youth a hand up with employment, along with supportive housing.
- Rancho Coastal Humane Society – Seeking to educate the public about proper pet care and to provide adoption services for those seeking orphaned pets.
- Jackie’s Blue Rescue Angels – Helping unwanted, abandoned and shelter pets find their loving, forever homes.
- Surf Rider Foundation – Dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s ocean, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.
- I Love A Clean San Diego – Through outreach, community involvement and example, I Love A Clean San Diego leads and educates our community to actively conserve and enhance the environment.
- Corazon De Vida – Through their life-sustaining program they provide monthly funding for the orphanages under their care. These orphanages give abandoned children security, nutrition, shelter and access to a reliable education.
- Whole Planet Foundation – Founded in 2005, Whole Planet Foundation is a Whole Foods Market foundation that funds poverty alleviation worldwide where the company sources products.